This shawl is perfect for showing off those special one-of-a-kind skeins to the best advantage. The size of the shawl is easily adjustable depending on the amount of yarn you have.
The pattern includes both charts and written instructions as well as a photo tutorial for beading, so however you like to read your patterns, you’re covered! The pattern has been tech edited and test knitted.
- 400 yards of Old Maiden Aunt Merino/Silk 4ply (50% Merino/50% silk, 400 yards / 100g) (or your prefered yarn)
- 4mm (US 6) circular needles, 24” long
- Stitch marker
- 418 Beads size 6/0 (optional). Approx 40g.
- 0.75mm (US14) crochet hook or other method for placing beads
- Cable needle
- Yarn needle for sewing in ends
26 stitches and 43 rows in 10cm (4 inches) in garter stitch.
Gauge is not essential but may change the size of the finished shawl. Differences in gauge will also affect the amount of yarn used.
162cm long by 35cm (64” long by 14” deep) after blocking.