Parterre de l'Eau is an original embroidery pattern from Polka & Bloom.
This pattern is inspired by formal garden design, think of the gardens at Versaille. Would be great as a cushion cover or to decorate a table cloth.
Once payment is completed you will receive an email with links to download the files in your order.
The pattern consists of:
- the original pattern
- larger version of the pattern
- smaller version of the pattern
- 3 additional motifs taken from the original design
- reversed versions of 2 of the additional motifs
- instructions for pattern transfer
- description of stitches and colours used
Please note that the patterns are digital files which you download and print on your own printer. Patterns will not be posted to you.
The images in the actual pattern are clear and do not have the copyright line in them.
The pattern and images are copyright Carina Envoldsen-Harris 2014 and are for personal use only. You may not sell the pattern or any items using the pattern.