A Year In Psychology: A Psychology Student's Guide To Placement Years, Working In Academia and More
Want an honest account of working in psychology for a year?
Bestselling writer and University Student Connor Whiteley spends a year working in psychology academia. He experiences working in psychology first-hand. Connor tells you all the ups and downs and realities of work.
Follow Connor in this brilliant, conversational and engaging book as he tells you about psychology placement years, why do one and reflects on his own interesting experience.
If you want to work in psychology, do a placement year and more. Then you NEED this absolutely brilliant book!
Year In Psychology includes
- What is A Psychology Placement And What Are The Benefits?
- Why Did I Choose A Psychology Placement?
- How Did I Find A Placement?
- The First Reflection
- A Week Of Improvement, Learning and A Major Google Scholar Trick
- FOMO On Placements
- The Pickiness And Prettiness Of Academia And Tips And Hope
- Week 10 Reflection
- Personal And Professional Development So Far And Other Note Worthy Mentions
- What have I Done For My Placement: mHealth Literature Review
- Something Annoying And The Solution For You
- The New Year So Far
- A Week Into Examining Papers
- After The Behemoth Task
- The University Looks After You And Back To University Days
- Placement Experiences From Other People And Extremely Useful Tips
- The New Literature Review
- How Did I Find Writing A Literature Review From Scratch?
- After The First and Final Improvements
- Conclusion: Do I Recommend Placements And Other Final Tips?