Dancing Blooms is an original embroidery pattern from Polka & Bloom.
The pattern has a fun hippie flower vibe. Grooovy! It would look great framed in an embroidery hoop, but why stop there? Decorate cushions, bags or a skirt with this pattern or one of the extra motifs included
Once payment is completed you will be able to download your purchase. An email with a link to download will be sent to the email you use at checkout.
Please note that the patterns are digital files which you download and print on your own printer. Patterns will not be posted to you.
The pattern consists of:
- 2 sizes of the pattern
- reversed version of both sizes - handy if you use an iron on transfer method!
- 3 smaller motifs, based on original pattern elements
- reversed version of the smaller motifs too!
- instructions for pattern transfer
- suggestions for colours and stitches
The images in the pattern will be clear and not have the copyright note.
The pattern and images are copyright Carina Envoldsen-Harris 2016. The pattern is for personal use only. You may not sell the pattern or any items using the pattern.