Studying How to Study - Lessons in Digital Literacy
In this lesson, students will learn about some of the factors that influence successful study. They will discuss and evaluate their existing study skills in the light of information from an infographic and do online research into effective study techniques.
You can check out the example materials here: https://bit.ly/how-to-study-demo
- To develop students' understanding of study skills techniques.
- To develop students’ abilities to study and research effectively using digital tools.
- To develop students’ abilities to read and understand visual information.
The materials in this plan can be used in different ways. The first four tasks can be used independently as a simple reading and discussion class.
The last three tasks are research tasks. These tasks are likely to take longer and could be set as homework, independent study tasks or as projects and followed up in the classroom. The research tasks will all require internet access.
When you buy the plan you can download:
- The lesson plan and step-by-step instructions (this includes links to a digital teachers' version and a digital students' version).
- A PDF version of the student's version to print for use in classrooms where there is no connection.