Everyday Gourmet French Tarts
Because baking is caring and we care about our fabulous pastry chefs Chefs Julie, Gaelle and Séverine, Patisserie à la carte offers you an ebook "Everyday Gourmet French Tarts" for sale.
By purchasing this ebook you help our little pastry school cope with this major covid19 crisis and secure a bright future for our Chefs. All proceeds go to maintain our Chef's jobs, pay the rents, insure the continuation of our activity and, hopefully, be ready to welcome all French pastry lovers very soon.
A yummy way to support our tiny pastry workshop. Give this gift to yourself or your family today.
With flights grounded, classes cancelled, entire countries in lockdown and social distancing now the norm, our small pastry workshop is facing an unprecedented challenge. The effects of this global health crisis will be far-reaching and long-lasting on us.
When you build a business around hosting travellers and the travellers stop coming, there aren’t many options to pivot. The health crisis we’re facing now is temporary, but for our tiny business, even a brief loss of income might be something we never recover from.
Let’s see the positive side of this crisis : it offers us a new opportunity to share our passion for sugary delicacies through our ebook "Everyday Gourmet French Tarts", with people around the world and to prove to everyone that a sweet tooth is a lovely flaw to have. And that baking will always be caring.
Thank you for your support <3
What can I expect?
• 10 perfectly balanced and improved everyday French tarts recipes:
• Grams and ounces measurements
• Easy-to-follow recipes
• Easy-to-find ingredients
• No fancy equipment needed
• A high-quality colour photograph of every tart
• Computer, mobile and tablet-accessible
Tag us in your creations on Instagram #patisseriealacarte and @patisseriealacarte.paris
• If the download fails, please check that you have a stable internet connection and enough storage space on your device. If it still doesn't work, please restart your computer and try again.
• If you can't read it on you mobile or tablet, download the eBook on your computer first, then transfer the PDF file to your iPhone, iPad or tablet. Your device may require an app to open the file (such as iBooks or Adobe Reader).
• After your purchase, you will receive an email with a download link. Please refer to this if you lose your copy. If not, contact us and we can sort something out: firstname.lastname@example.org
• This eBook can be printed.