Miniature LAPTOPS for BARBIE DOLLS and DOLLHOUSE (2 STYLES) | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This project will allow you to create two different types of miniature laptops in a 1:6th scale (for Barbie, Blythe, Monster High and most fashion dolls).
This miniature laptop can be opened and closed through a simple pivot mechanism, and the back screen can be customized through three different logo alternatives to choose from.
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down.
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
- Printable graphics
To make this miniature laptop, you will need these supplies:
- Card stock, 180-220gsm. If you like, you can use card stock from old packaging, like food packaging.
- Metallic silver card stock. Foil-lined card stock, from food packaging, works great!
- Copy paper
- A printer (possibly a color printer)
- Sewing pins
- White glue