Refer a friend and get % off! They'll get % off too.

Credit Card Secrets

Have you been denied for a new home, car, business loan, credit card or employment?
Have a credit card but the statement looks like Spanish? Due dates vs statement dates…oh my!
Ready to see an immediate boost in your credit scores WITHOUT hiring a credit repair company?
Ready to cut up your credit cards due to credit card debt?

This book is for you! Did you know you could have credit scores in the low 600s even if you pay all your bills on time? That’s right!! The reason is because payment history is ONLY 35% of your scores..Credit Card Secrets will show you the credit industry secrets to make sure you maximize the other 65%. We’ll even give you access to our credit card partners that will approve you GUARANTEED with no credit check or impact to your credit scores!

The author, Jacquelyn Calloway, is a Board Certified Credit Consultant and leader in the credit repair field.  She is the Owner of The Credit RX, a credit repair company based in Tallahassee, FL.

You will get a PDF (4MB) file

$ 5.00

$ 5.00

Buy Now

Discount has been applied.

Added to cart
Add to Cart
Adding ...