QUILTING PATTERN Cuddles The Hexi Bear Memory Pillow
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 20 pages, 4 MB (mobile devices friendly)
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Intermediate
SIZE: 20" X 19"
SKILLS: Sewing with a 1/4" seam allowance, using a 60 degree corner trimmer or printable template for cutting 60 degree shapes, working with 60 degree shapes, traditional piecing, basic quilting skills.
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
- Solid color fabric for Head & Ears: 7 Jelly Roll strips (2 1⁄2" X WOF) or cut fabric strips from pants
- Contrasting color all-over design fabric for Muzzle: 1 Jelly Roll strip (2 1⁄2" X WOF) or cut fabric strip(s) from a shirt
- Black fabric for Eyes & Nose: 1 Jelly Roll strip (2 1⁄2" X WOF) or fabric scraps
- White fabric for Highlights: 1 Jelly Roll strip (2 1⁄2" X WOF) or fabric scraps
- Black fabric and an iron-on adhesive for Glasses (optional): 12" x 5"
- Muslin Fabric: 1 yard at least 42" wide
- Fabric of choice for pillow back 3⁄4 yard or use fabric from shirts
- Batting: 2 pieces 22" X 30" or 1 pack of Crib batting
- Stuffing from a standard size bed pillow or upcycle an old pillow
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2022 © IraRott Inc.