Our Commitment to Privacy - Quick Summary
- In order to purchase our Digital Padesky Cognitive Behavior Therapy Training products, you must qualify yourself as a mental health professional or graduate student in a mental health field.
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We use your email addresses to contact you if there are any questions about your order. Information you submit on our website is not used for any other purpose.
- We do not share the personally identifiable information provided to us online under any circumstances.
- We use a third party PCI certified processor for credit card payments. No credit card information is stored on our servers.
- This site contains links to other sites. Digital Padesky is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- This Privacy Statement will be updated should our privacy policies change.
What information do we collect?
You may visit our site anonymously. Registration is not required for purchase.
If you place an order, you will be asked to enter your: mental health profession type, your mental health degree, name, e-mail address, location address, phone number and credit card information. We use a third party credit card processor and do not store any credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To determine your mental health professional status.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We use a third party processor for your credit card payment. They are a Level 1 PCI DSS compliant service provider. They prohibit data storage of raw magnetic stripe, card validation code, or PIN block data, and are listed on VISA's Global Compliant Provider List as well as Mastercard's SDP list. They conduct automated vulnerability scans at least quarterly, and at least once a year have extended penetration testing conducted by outside sources.
No credit card information is ever stored on our servers.
The information you submit when placing an order is not used for any other purpose. We do not rent, sell, or supply your information to anyone. You order information is retained with our third party processor in order to process and ship your orders. We are never given access to your credit card number but we do retain your name, address, and products ordered information for our tax records.
Digital Padesky does not track or collect personally identifying information in any way and we do not allow any third party to track and collect in any way, any personally identifying information.
However, like millions of other website owners, Digital Padesky Store uses Google Analytics to help us analyze and better understand who uses our site and what content is of interest. This analysis enables us to better design the look and content of our site.
Google Analytics does record, anonymously, such things as: what search terms people use to find us, what websites people come from to get here, how long visitors stay on the site, what kind of computers are being used (windows, apple, android), what parts of the world our visitors are from. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
We make use of YouTube to deliver video content. YouTube may send its own cookies to monitor traffic to its site. You may want to check YouTube’s site for more information about these cookies and how to manage them.
COOKIES - ENABLE / DISABLE
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Generally, cookies make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to disable cookies is in your browser. Consult the Help section of your browser or visit the following links for further information about disabling cookies. https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies -or- https://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies/
Like many other Web sites, Digital Padesky makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Here's an example of what log files provide for us: even though we can determine that we had visitors from 136 countries, 68% use Windows Internet Explorer, 10% use Mac computers, 90% support Java, and that over 65 languages are represented, we know absolutely nothing about the personal identity of these visitors.
So, why do we use log files? This type of technical information helps us to make changes to our site to increase accessibility to the largest number of visitors.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Digital Padesky is intended for mental health professionals and is not directed at individuals under the age of majority. We do not knowingly collect information from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use Digital Padesky products and services. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information from a child, we will promptly delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such data. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Store Terms and Conditions section which establishes eligibility of purchase criteria, permissions and use restrictions, copyright, product warranty and other policies governing product purchases at https://www.padesky.com/terms-digital-padesky/
Our Commitment To Data Security
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- All store transactions are submitted through a third party processor using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, also known as secure order protection, secure certificate or digital certificate.
- When using our website, make sure you see the “https://” prefix in your browser bar, indicating that a secure session is under way.