Aromatherapy for Women
This course covers major hormone and related challenges for women:
- Stress and/or anxiety
- PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
- Infertility or Miscarriage
- Pregnancy (including postpartum)
- Peri-menopause & Menopause
- Weight management
Aromatherapy Foundational Concepts
If you only take one class, this should be the one.
This modular learning system is:
straightforward with "no fluff" content
practical application with actionable exercises
(This course takes a conservative approach and does not cover chakra healing.)
Creative Blending Challenge
Get ready for a fun afternoon with Deanna as she explains:
- How to use the aroma blending wheel (blending wheel provided)
- Introduction to perfume notes
- Creative blending methods
- Blending on a budget
- Nerdy blending
- How to use the odour profile reference chart (chart provided)
More featured classes
Make a Natural Perfume
Make your own signature scent and take your blending to the next level! Learn secrets about making your own personal fragrance using essential oils and absolutes.
This class builds upon the Creative Blending Challenge class with Deanna Russell. We take a deep dive into using a fragrance wheel, exploring the main sections as well as subsections within each category. customers to see.
Carrier Oils for Professionals
Are you a beauty professional? A massage therapist? Or seriously interested in carrier oils and their benefits?
This course is geared toward massage therapists and skin care professionals who want to incorporate carrier oils and natural options into their treatments.
Geared specifically for massage therapists and beauty professionals.
In this 20 lecture masterclass we cover:
- Women and stress, and the best essential oils to use for this and why
- Technical definitions of menopause and peri menopause (+added resources for you)
- How menopause presents (symptoms)
- Various practical projects you can make at home
- Weight management