CROCHET PATTERN Plutonian Paul Hooded Alien Blanket
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 12 pages, 6.3 MB (mobile devices friendly)
CROCHET LEVEL & SKILLS:
- Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, steam blocking, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing
SIZE: Approximately 43” X 23” (109 X 58.5 cm) - great for babies, toddlers, & preschoolers.
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
- Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn; Weight category: 4/ Worsted; Qty: 5 skeins of Hot Blue; 4 skeins of White; small amount of Black, Hot Green, Jute, & Red
- Small amount of any bulky eyelash yarn for finishing the eye
- Tapestry needle
- Crochet hook: 5.5 mm (I)
- Single Crochet: 14 sts X 15 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm) using hook 5.5 mm (I).
- Half Double Crochet: 14 sts X 8 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm) using hook 5.5 mm (I).
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2014 - 2017 © IraRott Inc.