In this lesson, students develop their ability to talk about their news and information habits and think more critically about news. The students also listen to a woman talking about her news habits and role play talking to someone about fake news.Aims:
- To develop students’ knowledge of news related vocabulary.
- To develop the ability to talk about their information habits and preferences.
- To develop students’ abilities to think more critically about news.
- To develop the ability to create a short news story.
- Low intermediate + (A2/B1)