In this lesson students talk about their dream home. They listen to a woman describing her dream home and use this as a model for their own discussion.
In all, the lesson includes ten activities to help students develop their abilities to talk and express their opinions about different types of homes.
- To develop students' listening skills
- To develop students’ ability to use ‘would’ +‘would like’
- To develop students’ vocabulary
- To develop students’ ability to talk about different kinds of homes
- Low intermediate + (A2/B1)