Conversation & Listening - Cosplay
Students develop their listening skills, share their views and develop their vocabulary. The lesson also includes a number of additional self-access and classroom activities that can be used as follow-up and extension of the lesson.
- To develop students’ ability to understand and discuss cosplay and the people who do it.
- Low intermediate + (B1 +)
- Teachers' Guide (PDF)
- Digital presentation: Demonstration copy
- Dictation activity: https://bit.ly/3rH1lPd
- Summary activity: https://bit.ly/3GSgtzo
- Reflections: https://bit.ly/3GP7sHq