Conversation & Listening - Cycling
In this lesson, students listen to a man talking about his cycling habits and complete a number of listening and speaking communication tasks that help them develop the ability to talk about their own views and experiences of cycling.
- To develop students communication skills and enable them to talk about cycling.
- Low intermediate + (B1 +)
- Teachers' Guide (PDF)
- Digital presentation: Demonstration copy
- Dictation activity: https://bit.ly/3x5VZOM
- Vocabulary 2 activity: https://bit.ly/3jiMMyI
- Reflections: https://bit.ly/3hcnMGz