Conversation & Listening - Space Tourism
Understanding the views of others and their arguments and rationale is a key requirement of using language. In this lesson, students identify the arguments of three speakers and share their own views regarding space travel and exploration. They also share their views of the challenges for women who want to become astronauts, and imagine what it is like to be in space.
- To develop students’ abilities to identify opinions and the arguments that support them.
- To develop students’ abilities to discuss space travel and exploration.
- Low intermediate + (B1 +)
- Teachers' Guide (PDF)
- Digital presentation: Demonstration copy
- Dictation activity: https://bit.ly/3ft461f
- Reflections: https://bit.ly/3jnus5Q