Conversation & Listening - The Product Pitch
In this lesson, students learn about startup companies and how to give a product pitch. They listen to a short product pitch from a startup company. They work in teams to create their own product pitch. They finish by pitching their products to the class and deciding which project they would invest in.
- To develop students’ understanding of language-related to products
- To help students to develop their presentation skills.
- To develop listening and fluency skills.
- Low intermediate + (A2/B1)
- Teachers' Guide (PDF)
- Digital presentation: Demo Copy
- Main audio: https://qrgo.page.link/JWaze
- Dictation activity: https://bit.ly/pitch-dict
- Listening close: https://bit.ly/pp-close
- Listening summary: https://bit.ly/pitch-sum
- Writing activity: https://bit.ly/pp-writing
- Pronunciation check: https://bit.ly/pp-pron-check