Conversation & Listening - The Movies
In this lesson, students develop their ability to talk about films they like and have seen. They listen to a man talking about his movie preferences and share their own preferences about the kinds of films they like. The lesson finishes with a role-play activity in which they interview their favourite film stars.
- To develop students’ knowledge of film-related vocabulary.
- To develop the ability to talk about their film preferences.
- To develop the ability to describe a film they have seen.
- Low intermediate + (A2/B1)
- Teachers' Guide (PDF)
- Digital presentation: Demo Copy
- Main audio: https://qrgo.page.link/s6Ytw
- Vocabulary activity: https://bit.ly/mov-vocab
- Dictation activity: https://bit.ly/movies-dict
- Listening close: https://bit.ly/mov-close
- Writing activity: https://bit.ly/mov-review
- Pronunciation check: https://bit.ly/mov-pron-check