Named for the Siskiyou Trail, a Native American trail that wound its way through central California’s valleys up into Oregon, and was used by settlers as the shortest path from San Francisco to northern Oregon, this pattern winds its way up the hand in a lacy zigzag.
Knit in the round with a thumb gusset. Pattern includes instructions for five sizes.
- Yarn: Fingering weight sock yarn.
- Model: Louet Gems Fingering in Burgundy.
- Needles: US 1 (2.25 mm).
- Gauge: 7 sts to 1 inch in pattern stitch in the round.
- Finished size: five hand sizes!
- Stitch instructions: Charted.