Fat quarters are ideal for making smaller items, so why not use that gorgeous novelty fabric in your stash and make this cute pencil case - they make great last minute gifts!
The pattern includes:
• Full materials requirements
• Full colour instructions
• Cutting Instructions
• Piecing instructions, including fitting the zip
Finished size: Approx. 8.5" x 4"
Skill level: Easy
You will need:
• One fat quarter of medium-weight cotton, such as a cotton/linen mix, if you wish to use a quilting weight cotton, you could add some firm interfacing to strengthen it.
• One fat quarter of a co-ordinating cotton fabric for the lining and tab.
• One 12” zip
• Sewing machine with a zipper foot.
Make sure to read the whole pattern all the way through before beginning your project.
Want to add more items to your cart? Add to your cart, then just close this page and select the next item from the website, the cart will remember what is in it :-) Keep doing that til you are ready to checkout.