Use fabric strips and a clever 'tube' technique to create staggered squares, known as a Bargello effect, to make this handy little box pouch - perfect for popping in your handbag to hold everyday essentials, and even better as cute gifts for friends and family.
The pattern includes:
• Full materials requirements
• Full colour instructions
• Cutting Instructions
• Piecing instructions, including inserting the zip
Finished size approx. 5" x 3"
Skill level: Easy
You will need:
* Three 2.” x WOF strips
* Two 2” squares in a co-ordinating print
* 8” x 10” piece of wadding and cotton lining
* 12” zip
* Thread for piecing and quilting
Make sure to read the whole pattern all the way through before beginning your project.
Want to add more items to your cart? Add to your cart, then just close this page and select the next item from the website, the cart will remember what is in it :-) Keep doing that til you are ready to checkout.