This project is a great scrap buster and features a little English paper-piecing, hand appliqué and then a quick finish with some machine quilting – ideal for quick gifts!
The pattern includes:
• Full materials requirements
• Full colour instructions
• Cutting Instructions
• Piecing instructions
• Full scale templates to cut out.
You will need:
• Five fabric scraps
• One 6” x 9” rectangle for the background
• One 6” x 9” rectangle for the backing
• One 7” x 10” rectangle of wadding
• Sewline Glue Pen, which you can purchase here
• Thread for piecing and appliqué.
• One copy of the templates provided.
Finished size: Approx 6" x 9"
Skill Level: Skilled Beginner
IMPORTANT: When printing your templates, to ensure you are printing at the correct scale, just check that the box on the page measures 1" square - if it doesn't adjust your printer settings to accommodate - and check that the 'fit to page' option isn't ticked.
Make sure to read the whole pattern all the way through before beginning your project.
Want to add more items to your cart? Add to your cart, then just close this page and select the next item from the website, the cart will remember what is in it :-) Keep doing that til you are ready to checkout.
I have these Mug Rugs available as full kits on the website, click here to see the collection.