QUILTING PATTERN Cuddles The Hexi Bear Placemat
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 13 pages, 2.5 MB (mobile devices friendly)
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Intermediate
SIZE: 16" X 12.5"
SKILLS: Sewing with a 1/4" seam allowance, using a 60 degree corner trimmer or printable template for cutting 60 degree shapes, working with 60 degree shapes, traditional piecing, basic quilting skills, bias binding.
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
- Solid color fabric for Head & Ears: 3 Jelly Roll strips (2 1⁄2" X WOF) or cut fabric strips from pants
- Contrasting color all-over design fabric for Muzzle: 1 Jelly Roll strip (2 1⁄2" X WOF) or cut fabric strip(s) from a shirt
- Black fabric for Eyes & Nose: 1 Jelly Roll strip (2 1⁄2" X WOF) or fabric scraps
- White fabric for Highlights: 1 Jelly Roll strip (2 1⁄2" X WOF) or fabric scraps
- Black fabric and an iron-on adhesive for Glasses (optional): 11" X 4"
- Backing: 1 Fat Quarter or use fabric from a shirt
- Binding: 60" of bias binding or cut bias strips from a shirt
- Batting: 1 piece 18" X 15" or Craft Size batting
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2022 © IraRott Inc.