This is part of the Remixed collection, nine versatile patterns which are great for using any kind of yarn, plus a detailed ebook about making recycled yarn!
- for any weight yarn
- as wide as you want
- use a single yarn or stripe between 2 or more yarns
- simple short rows
- looks great in a solid striped with a self-striping
- wear in a long loop or doubled up for warmth
- any weight yarn, 2 or more colors for optional striping, 100-700 yards / 90-640 meters
- a long circular needle (32" or longer) sized to match your yarn, and a spare needle may be helpful
This pattern is for any weight yarn! This moebius loop scarf can be made with any gauge, as wide as you’d like it, with a single yarn (self-striping works well) or striped between 2 or more different yarns.
The simple slip-stitch pattern is the same on both sides, giving this moebius no right or wrong side. Wear it once around your neck for a bit of warmth, or double it up for a big, cozy cowl!