Tafseer & Arabic Workbook #70: Suratul-Ma'aarij & The Problem from Persia
Trim Size: 7.44" x 9.68"
Format: e-Book (PDF)
Color: Full Color
Recommended for 3rd-5th Grade (as a read-along with an adult), 6th-7th Grade (for independent study).
An-Nadr ibn Al-Haarith was a doctor, poet, world traveler, and very arrogant, ignorant man. So, he mocked the Qur'aan by asking for Allah's punishment to come 'if it was real.' Allah answered An-Nadr with nine facts about it that An-Nadr didn't know but needed to know…before it was too late.
However, Allah is merciful and will not tell us about His punishment without also telling us nine deeds of patience that protect us from it. For anyone who does these, Allah will open Al-Ma'aarij (His abundance/paths to the heavens) and welcome them into the gardens of Jannah!
Click below to see the book preview:
Tafseer & Arabic Workbook #70: Suratul-Ma'aarij
*Note: One of these nine deeds of patience is protecting chastity/modesty. The topics covered in this section are more mature in nature. We address each subject in the most respectful way possible, Insha-Allah. However, these topics are important for older children and teens to be aware of. These include:
- Who a Muslim can be alone with or uncover in front of.
- How Allah ended generations of slavery (includes an explanation of female slaves).
- Dating and close friendships with the opposite gender.
- Not posting personal pictures/videos on social media.
- Lowering the gaze and protecting the eyes.
- Common misconceptions about what is halaal or haraam in regard to romance, love, and hijaab.
- Marriage in Islaam, with particular emphasis on not being alone with a fiancé, the role of the waliy (guardian), and not sharing or saving private pictures/messages that could be hacked or used for blackmail/revenge.
- Some people may feel shy about these issues. That is natural and understandable, but it shouldn’t keep us from learning about our deen (religion). As A’isha (may Allah be pleased with her) said,
- Great introduction to the 29th Juz for children and teens
- Full verse-by-verse Arabic text and English translation of the entire surah
- Qur'aan Squad: Special Agent! (Qur'anic Arabic vocabulary exercises)
- Detailed Qur'aan & Hadith references for everything taught
- Bright, full-color illustrations
- Excellent lessons from the Qur'aan and Sunnah
- Entertaining activities to make learning fun
- Footnotes explaining specific terms or Islamic concepts for new Muslims or non-Muslims
- Available in high-quality paperback format as well! (click here)
About the Series:
Do you want Islaamic books based on trusted, authentic sources? Of course! But you also need them to be easy to understand (for both you and your child) and entertaining, so your child will look forward to lesson time. That is why we developed the Ad-Duha Tafseer & Arabic Workbook Series, featuring child-friendly language, brilliant full-color illustrations, fascinating trivia facts, and engaging stories of revelation (Asbaab An-Noozool). Best of all, our workbooks are based on the classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir, the world-renowned Saheeh International Translation of the Qur'aan, and authentic ahadith from Sahih Al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.
To add even more fun to your lessons, check out the Activity Section at the end of each book that features Qur'aanic Arabic vocabulary exercises (over 700 words taught in the series), mini grammar lessons, puzzles, mazes, coloring pages, and more!
What Parents are Saying About Ad-Duha:
"I have been using the Ad-Duha curriculum for more than four years now. I am in love with this curriculum and the way it is designed..."
Ad-Duha's mission is to help families provide their children with quality Islamic materials. Therefore, we ask that our customers help us in this task by honoring the copyright so that the school can stay financially viable (i.e., cover the costs of development, production, and marketing) through the legitimate sale of our products.
Purchasing books entitles you to use the books in your own home for yourself and your children. It does not grant ownership of the copyright or permission to make copies of the books for others in any form.
Please be aware that posting these books online, transferring them to a third-party printer/copier to be printed, sharing through email, or making additional copies (digital or print) for others outside your household (for free or for sale) is a breach of the copyright.