Tafseer & Arabic Workbook Workbook Series (29th Juz, 11 e-Book Set)
Page Count: 1,698
Trim Size: 7.44" x 9.68"
Format: e-Book (PDF)
Color: Full Color
Recommended for 3rd-5th Grade (as a read-along with an adult), 6th-7th Grade (for independent study).
The complete Tafseer of the 29th Juz with integrated Qur'aanic Arabic lessons is NOW AVAILABLE!
The NEW Tafseer & Arabic Workbook Series features full-color illustrations, interactive exercises, multiple review quizzes, puzzles, mazes, word searches, and so much more! Teaching the explanation of the 29th Juz has never been easier.
Click below to see book previews:
- Tafseer & Arabic Workbook #67: Suratul-Moolk
- Tafseer & Arabic Workbook #68: Suratul-Qalam
- Tafseer & Arabic Workbook #69: Suratul-Haaqah
- Tafseer & Arabic Workbook #70: Suratul-Ma'aarij
- Tafseer & Arabic Workbook #71: Suratu-Nooh
- Tafseer & Arabic Workbook #72: Suratul-Jinn
- Tafseer & Arabic Workbook #73: Suratul-Moozzummil
- Tafseer & Arabic Workbook #74: Suratul-Moodduthir
- Tafseer & Arabic Workbook #75: Suratul-Qiyaamah
- Tafseer & Arabic Workbook #76: Suratul-Insaan
- Tafseer & Arabic Workbook #77: Suratul-Moorsalaat
- Great introduction to the 29th Juz for children and teens
- Full verse-by-verse Arabic text and English translation of each surah
- Qur'aan Squad: Special Agent! (Qur'anic Arabic vocabulary exercises)
- Detailed Qur'aan & Hadith references for everything taught
- Bright, full-color illustrations
- Excellent lessons from the Qur'aan and Sunnah
- Entertaining activities to make learning fun
- Footnotes explaining specific terms or Islamic concepts for new Muslims or non-Muslims
- Available in high-quality paperback format as well! (click here)
About the Series:
Do you want Islaamic books based on trusted, authentic sources? Of course! But you also need them to be easy to understand (for both you and your child) and entertaining, so your child will look forward to lesson time. That is why we developed the Ad-Duha Tafseer & Arabic Workbook Series, featuring child-friendly language, brilliant full-color illustrations, fascinating trivia facts, and engaging stories of revelation (Asbaab An-Noozool). Best of all, our workbooks are based on the classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir, the world-renowned Saheeh International Translation of the Qur'aan, and authentic ahadith from Sahih Al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.
To add even more fun to your lessons, check out the Activity Section at the end of each book that features Qur'aanic Arabic vocabulary exercises (over 700 words taught in the series), mini grammar lessons, puzzles, mazes, coloring pages, and more!
What Parents are Saying About Ad-Duha:
"We love everything about Ad Duha books. It is extremely beneficial to everyone. it may be aimed at kids, but both myself and my daughter have learned tons from the series we have purchased. It is an investment for us - for both this life and our akhira. May Allah SWT bless Ad Duha Inastitute for creating these books..."
Ad-Duha's mission is to help families provide their children with quality Islamic materials. Therefore, we ask that our customers help us in this task by honoring the copyright so that the school can stay financially viable (i.e., cover the costs of development, production, and marketing) through the legitimate sale of our products.
Purchasing books entitles you to use the books in your own home for yourself and your children. It does not grant ownership of the copyright or permission to make copies of the books for others in any form.
Please be aware that posting these books online, transferring them to a third-party printer/copier to be printed, sharing through email, or making additional copies (digital or print) for others outside your household (for free or for sale) is a breach of the copyright.