eBOOK • FOOD JOURNALING for SUCCESS • INTERACTIVE
LEARN TO PLAN PROACTIVELY!
INTRODUCING FOOD JOURNALING FOR SUCCESS (eBook)
PASSWORD IS: rawfood
• Fully interactive (meaning your can click the check boxes and fill out the forms where the questions are on the worksheets!)
• Learn the importance of and benefits of food journaling
• Discover why we need to plan and the best times to plan
• Find out how I use Cronometer
• Learn prompts for effective reflection and change
• Top 5 keys to success
• What to do when there are slip-ups
• Checklists, shopping lists and worksheets
• A fun checkable 30 day challenge
• A 7 month checkable tracking calendar
• Find out the difference between reflective and proactive food journaling
• Tips on social eating, how to use Cronometer, tricks for food prep and other keys to success!
• FAQ and common mistakes to avoid also included!
Follow us on SOCIAL MEDIA!
Instagram: @rawfoodromance • @rawnattyn8 • @tales_fromthetailgate
YouTube: Lissa's Raw Food Romance • Raw Natty N8 • Tales from the Tailgate
* NOTE * I am not a purist, I do randomly use a dehydrator, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, spices, garlic, nutritional yeast, cashews, coconut aminos a small amount of coconut nectar, etc. I just don't cook any of my food. You can leave items out if they bother you, and I do offer replacement suggestions at the beginning of the book. Just letting some of you know in case you were curious before purchasing recipe books from me. I hope you enjoy!
*** When you purchase from my site, I have to inform you that you are also automatically added to my email list. You can freely unsubscribe at any time though!
*** Due to the digital nature of this product, there will be NO refunds issued, and no exceptions. This is an electronic, digital book, NOT A PHYSICAL COPY! You can order those via AMAZON if you want a printed version. Once your payment is complete, you should receive an email with a download link. If you have problems downloading, try using a different browser. ALWAYS back up your files after downloading. If you have further issues, contact me at • firstname.lastname@example.org • with a screenshot copy of your receipt with the date of purchase and correct email address :)