Miniature CRICUT for BARBIE DOLLS and DOLLHOUSE | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This miniature Cricut features a working lid and tray, and a movable tool holder.
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
To make this miniature Cricut machine, you will need these supplies:
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Copy paper
- Acrylic paints
- Metallic paint(optional)
- Clear nail polish or clear gloss varnish
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!