- worked flat with easy-to-memorize cable pattern
- stitch patterns are charted and written
- three circumference sizes — pictured sample is medium
- pleating makes it comfy and easy to wear as a cowl or up as a hood
- perfect for changeable weather
Skykomish is the perfect accessory for the changeable weather of late summer and fall. Pop it on for adventures in the great outdoors or pair it with your favorite fall outfit for a stroll through your neighborhood.
S (M, L) with the shallowest depth measuring 9 in / 23 cm, deepest depth measuring 27 in / 69 cm and a circumference of 28.5 (30, 31.5) in / 72 (76, 80) cm
585 (635, 685) yds / 535 (580, 630) m sport weight yarn
US 5 / 3.75 mm circular needles with 24 in / 60 cm cable and 2 dpns
Photos of blue-haired model copyright Andi Satterlund, from Stranded Magazine.