This little cardigan is the perfect thing to toss on over your shoulders, and goes perfectly with everything from leggings or jeans to that sweet little sundress you’re planning on wearing to your best friend’s June wedding. It’s dressy enough to wear at the office or out on the town, yet casual enough to wear grocery shopping, or running around barefoot in the park.
Sweater is knit from the top down, making raglan increases at different rates for the different parts of the bodice. Once through the shaping, sweater is worked straight to the hem in an easy-to-memorize little cable and lace stitch.
- Yarn: sport weight; 450, 525, 600 [675, 800, 900] yards.
- Model: Anzula Luxury Yarns Vera in Madam knit in 42.5 inch (108 cm) finished size with ribbing Option 1; 365 yards in 115 grams; 65% silk, 35% linen.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 29 rows to 4 inches (10 cm) in stockinette stitch, blocked.
- Needles: US 5 (3.75 mm) for gauge; 32-inch circulars for body and 16-inch or shorter circulars for sleeves.
- Finished size: 31.75, 35.5, 39 [42.5, 46.25, 49.75] inches.
- To fit bust: 2 to 3 inches (5 to 7.5 cm) smaller than finished sweater.
- Stitch instructions: Charted and written.