200 Common Roots, Prefixes, Suffixes Printable Flashcards for ISEE/SSAT/SAT/ACT/GRE
Once you print out the flashcards, you can use the blank templates to add your own roots/prefixes/suffixes. If you would like, print and cut out the linking dots to use along with the flashcards. They're sized to fit the edges of the flashcards on the dotted lines. It helps make the flashcards more interactive as students can order the flashcards to create new word combinations and place the dots in between the cards to show the link/word.
Subject: Latin/Greek Roots + Other English Roots, Prefixes, and Suffixes
Pages: 34 (200 One-sided Flashcards + 40 blank templates)
Difficulty: 4th grade+
- Identifying common roots, prefixes, and suffixes in English
- Understanding how to combine roots, prefixes, and suffixes into new words
Instructions For Making Flashcards
- Print the flashcard on a sheet of paper or card stock.
- Cut the flashcards along the horizontal line.
- Fold card on the vertical line.
- If printed on regular paper, add an index card or card stock for extra strength.
- Glue the undersides of the card and stick together. Glue sticks work terrifically.
- Trim the excess around the border of the card to your liking.
Everything included in this resource is licensed for individual or single classroom use only. It may be photocopied by the original purchaser for his or her classroom only. It may not be put on the internet, sold, re-purposed, or distributed in any form. If you would like to share this product with your colleagues, please purchase multiple licenses.