Do you want to do a virtual photoshoot with me? It's fun, fast and convenient.
You can do it right from your home, your office, your garden or at an event. No need to travel to a studio, no one is waving a camera in your face and telling you to smile.
Because I'll be "in" your phone and taking photos through your phone of you in your comfort zone, distracting you with silly prompts and stories and really cacpturing you in your element and authenticity.
And the most important thing: It's fun and I'll make sure you are not in your head, but enjoying the moment.
I take photography seriously but myself, not so much. ;)
- Information Booklet on next steps
- 20 min creative chat (to discuss the shoot, outfit, location, lighting etc)
- 30 min photo session (via Shutter App)
- 5 photos, professionally edited
Note: you can also buy this as a voucher - just let me know so I provide you with a printable for you to gift.
How does this work?
- You get a little onboarding booklet
- Optional: you can send over any example photos and wishes you may have in mind for the vibe and shoot (e.g. Pinterest boards). We'll go over that in our creative chat prior to the shoot.
- You download Shutter App, send me the code and then we'll have the virtual shoot
- Optional: I can show you the best pics rightaway and you can have your pick. Or you just let me do the culling.
- Leave the app open in the background until the upload of the photos is completed.
- Within 2 working days, you'll get the professionally edited photos.
NOTE: After purchase, don't forget to download your welcome booklet on next steps. Download may start automatically.
- No refunds.
- After purchase, you have 2 months to schedule your call and session. It automatically expires if not claimed within this time period.
- Photography edits will be made available within two working days after full upload of the photos from the photoshoot. Client needs to ensure that photos are being uploaded by leaving the app open after the shoot until upload is completed.
- Photography services provided are non-exclusive. Annemarie can work with other clients.
- Free revisions included up to 30 minutes of work time. Thereafter, changes will be billed at 100 EUR per hour. An estimate of the time to complete the requested changes will be given before agreeing to perform extra edits.
- Final edits provided to Client come with all the copyrights (“Transferred Copyrights”) and can be used for private and commercial purposes.
- Annemarie Strehl may use any parts of the footage obtained throughout the client and photography sessions for valid business promotion (e.g. photography portfolio, short videos, testimonials, etc) unless client explicitly asks not to.
- Full rights for raw or unedited footage created by Annemarie Strehl can be purchased for an additional fee of 300 EUR or 5% of total fee (whichever is greater).
- Annemarie Strehl will work with Client to get all necessary materials, feedback and input, but Annemarie Strehl retains creative control over final photos and edits.
- Annemarie Strehl will perform her tasks to the best of her ability, but Annemarie Strehl accepts no responsibility for unforeseen circumstances including to but not limited to equipment failure, power outages, internet failure, inability to attend and perform services due to illness, and/or any other situation beyond Contractor’s control. In the even that unforeseen circumstances occur, Annemarie Strehl will use best efforts to provide similar services.Annemarie Strehl’s sole liability in any case shall be limited to a monetary amount no greater than the total of monies paid by Client.
- Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Annemarie Strehl harmless from and against any and all losses, costs, damage, liability and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of any claim whatsoever, directly or indirectly, from the use of copyright images supplied by Customer to Annemarie Strehl.
- No cancellation or expiration of this contract shall affect any rights, obligations or liabilities of either party that shall have accrued on or prior to the date of such termination or expiration.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of Germany. Any legal disputes or proceedings shall take place in Germany.