Snowball Kiss Lap Quilt PDF Pattern
This bright and funky quilt pattern focuses on the 5" Charm square and features the half-snowball block.
The pattern includes:
• Full materials requirements
• Full colour instructions
• Cutting Instructions
• Piecing instructions
• Ideas for quilting
• Alternative layouts, including one using the traditional 42pc charm pack.
To make this quilt, you will need;
• Forty-eight 5” charm squares made up of 12 designs – so you have 4 squares of each one
• 1.20 cm of a contrasting solid/blender, at least 43” wide
• 43” x 55” wadding and backing
Finished size is approx. 40" x 52"
Skill level: Easy
IMPORTANT: This pattern assumes the reader has the knowledge to baste, quilt and bind the quilt. However for those of you new to quilting I have added some tutorials on this on my website in the Beginner's Quilt Section.
Make sure to read the whole pattern all the way through before beginning your project.
Want to add more items to your cart? Add to your cart, then just close this page and select the next item from the website, the cart will remember what is in it :-) Keep doing that til you are ready to checkout.