DIFF Devices - BARRIER
BARRIER is a remarkable Max for Live device to precisely adjust the loudness of your tracks, like a true peak limiter.
• True Peak Limiting
• Balance Meter
• Correlation Meter
• Loudness Metering Display (RMS, True Peak, Gain Reduction, Dynamic Range & LUFS)
• Gain, Lookahead, Release, Saturation and Ceiling Controls
• Target Loudness
• Target Display
• Beautiful Graphic User Interface
INSTALATION & USAGE GUIDE
Inside the zip file you have an file :
1. DIFF Devices - Barrier.amxd
2. Save the .amxd file anywhere on your computer or in a folder that you previously saved your maxforlive devices.
3. Drag and drop the device into a midi track.
4. Click on save (on the right hand side of the window: with a 'floppy disk' icon)...
5. This will automatically save the device to your ‘User Library’ folder in ‘Places’ (the ‘head outline’ icon), and will also save a '.adv' file which can be used to store your favourite initial setup.
6. You’re good to go.
• MAC & WIN
* Only works in Ableton Live with Max installed.
* It Requires Ableton Live V11 (minimum).
* M1 Mac Compatible.