Terms & conditions
End User Licence
1. Nature of contract
By proceeding with this purchase, you will enter into a consumer contract with Payhip Limited (a company registered in England with registration no 08386910) who will supply digital content on a non-tangible medium (Digital Content) to you subject to the terms of the licence granted in paragraph 3.
Our registered office is First Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, North Finchley, London N12 0DR. Any references to ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, the ‘site’ or ‘Payhip’ should be read as references to Payhip Limited. In these terms, you are referred to as ‘you’, or the ‘end user’.
2. Your cancellation rights and refunds
Since you wish to purchase Digital Content, special rules of cancellation apply to the contract between us. By proceeding with your download, you consent to us supplying the Digital Content to you before the end of the 14 day cancellation period which would otherwise be available to you, and as such you lose your cancellation rights and we hereby confirm this consent and acknowledge the same to you.
If you wish to cancel your purchase, please do not download the file and instead contact us so that we can arrange a refund.
3. Grant of licence and permitted use
In consideration of you agreeing to abide by this End User Licence we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable worldwide licence to use the Digital Content. The intellectual property rights in the Digital Content remain the property of the content creator and we are merely selling you a licence to use the Digital Content. You therefore acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Digital Content anywhere in the world belongs to our licensors, that rights in the Digital Content are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, the Digital Content other than the right to use it in accordance with the terms of this End User Licence.
Where applicable, you may:
- use, browse and search the Digital Content; and
- quote and excerpt from the Digital Content so long as full attribution (e.g. name of content creator and the title of the Digital Content as a minimum) is given to the content creator.
Where applicable, you must not:
- copy, distribute, publish, transmit, retransmit, transfer, disseminate, broadcast, circulate, sell, resell or otherwise use the Digital Content or any portion of the Digital Content in any form or by any means except as permitted by this End User Licence or infringe in any other way our intellectual property rights, those of the content creator, or those of any third party in relation to your use of the Digital Content; or
- use the Digital Content in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with this End User Licence, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by decompiling the Digital Content or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the Digital Content.
4. Disclaimer, warranties, limitation of liability and jurisdiction.
All Digital Content is supplied ‘as is’, without warranty of any kind (express or implied) and we shall not be responsible for any loss, direct, indirect, consequential or other damages which you may suffer by purchasing, downloading or relying on the Digital Content in any way.
This End User Licence is governed by English law and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of any dispute.
Last updated: 30 December 2014