In this lesson, students discuss business trips, what could go wrong and how to cope with problems. They listen to business people talking about their trips and learn how to make recommendations for things to do in their city and read a text about things to do in Manchester.Aims
- To enable students to share information about trips abroad.
- To enable students to make suggestions and recommendations for things to do or see.
- To develop listening and speaking skills.
90 mins +Level:
- Presentation: (See demo copy)
- Teachers' Guide (PDF)
- Printable presentation (PDF)
- Audio file (zip mp3)