Miniature IRON & IRONING BOARD set | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This project will allow you to create a miniature iron and a miniature ironing board, complete with folding legs that really work!
This project is thought for a 1:6th scale (for Barbie, Blythe, Monster High and most fashion dolls), and can be converted to a 1:12th scale by simply scaling the templates 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
To make these miniature iron and ironing board, you will need these supplies:
- Cardstock from old packaging
- Lightweight cardstock
- Copy paper
- Fabric from old clothes
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Metal wire or eyepins
- Acrylic paints and clear nail polish (or clear varnish)
- Elastic or sewing thread (optional)
- Metallic cardstock (optional)
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!