My husband thinks the stitch pattern looks like a bunch of candy wrappers. We both thought it would be fun to knit this pattern in a red/green yarn, or a black/orange yarn, to lend it a little bit pizazz to your favorite holiday.
Socks are knit from the cuff down. The last page of the pattern includes instructions for making the cable with one cable needle, instead of two.
- Yarn: Fingering weight sock yarn.
- Model: Model knit with Fleece Artist Basic Merino, in Blue Lagoon.
- Gauge: 7.5 sts per inch in pattern stitch.
- Needles: US 1 (2.5 mm).
- Finished size: women's medium.
- Stitch instructions: Charted only.