10 Short Image Lessons + Classroom App
Would you like your students to speak more fluently and use language more creatively?
10 Short Image Lessons is a collection of fluency activities that nurture students' creativity and develop their ability to empathise with others.
Included in the price of the book is a Classroom App. This can be installed on your computer desktop to access the individual teachers' guides and launch the lesson materials, a digital whiteboard and a digital note-taking document directly in your classroom.
The app can also be installed on your mobile device to help you prepare for lessons.
- These lessons can be used at a range of levels from B1 - C2.
- Each short lesson is based around a beautiful image, starts with a vocabulary building activity and has a set of questions designed to make students think more deeply about the story behind the image. These questions help to encourage the students' curiosity and imagination.
- The lessons also include creative activities that can be used for writing or speaking practice. These include role-plays, simulations and creative writing tasks.
- Each lesson also ends with some form of follow-up research task that encourages students to find out more about the images and topics that the activities deal with.
- These short lessons can be used in full to form the basis of a fluency lesson, or they can be used in part as warmers or fillers to get students speaking and thinking in English.
- Each lesson also includes a digital presentation that can either be shared using a projector, or students can access the materials on their mobile devices using a short link or QR code.
- The QR codes can be accessed through the teachers’ presentation.