NEW! Daily Du'aa e-Book Set (Supplications)
Total Pages: 290
Format: e-Book (PDF downloads)
Trim Size: 8.5 x 11
Recommended for Preschool-3rd Grade
(Preschool-1st Grade as a read along with an adult, 2nd-3rd Grade for independent study)
If you like the individual Daily Du'aa books, why not have the complete set! This set includes 7 e-books that teach some of the most important supplications and Islamic manners that every Muslim child should know, including:
- before/after eating
- entering/leaving the bathroom
- during/after Adhaan
- entering/leaving the home
- sighting the new moon (Ramadaan)
- breaking the fast
- dealing with strong emotions (i.e., anger, sadness, happiness, and gratitude), and more!
- Fun introduction to the daily supplications for children
- One du'aa subject per book
- Arabic text, transliteration, and English translation of each du'aa taught
- Detailed Qur'aan & Hadith references
- Bright, playful illustrations
- Excellent lessons in Islamic manners from the Qur'aan and Sahih Ahadith
- Entertaining rhymes to make learning memorable for young children
- Footnotes explaining specific terms or Islamic concepts for new Muslims or non-Muslims
- Multiple books in the series with more coming soon, Insha-Allah!
- Available in high-quality, durable hardcover format as well (click here)
- Ahmad's Amazing Adhaan
- Bilal is a Busy Boy!
- Bedtime for Basma
- Burhan's Bakery
- Faizah's Fantastic First Fast
- Hawwa and Hafsa Have a Fight
- Hiba's Home Sweet Home
What parents are saying about Ad-Duha:
"Bought my first book 2 days ago and fell in love with it. Honestly, I have been in search of such books for a long time for my teaching purpose. Feel like buying all the books 🙃 May Allah bless the whole team and give barakah in their work."
Ad-Duha's mission is to help families provide their children with quality Islamic materials. Therefore, we ask that our customers help us in this task by honoring the copyright so that the school can stay financially viable (i.e., cover the costs of development, production, and marketing) through the legitimate sale of our products.
Purchasing books entitles you to use the books in your own home for yourself and your children. It does not grant ownership of the copyright or permission to make copies of the books for others in any form.
Please be aware that posting these books online, transferring them to a third-party printer/copier to be printed, sharing through email, or making additional copies (digital or print) for others outside your household (for free or for sale) is a breach of the copyright.