WINED OUT - A bundle with two styles of wine totes
WINED UP is a horizontally-oriented wine tote that is quick to make and has great appeal as a gift.
- Finished Size: 15.5” L x 5.5” H x 4” W (39 cm L x 14 cm H x 10 cm W)
- This pattern makes a stylish, horizontally-oriented wine tote featuring a zipper closure and straps that wrap around the base of the tote.
- The tote can be made from a variety of exterior fabrics: quilting cotton, upholstery fabric, canvas, vinyl or leather.
- If you use canvas and are handy with paint, brush, stamps or stencils then consider customizing your tote with your own motif or theme.
- The lining can be made from quilting cotton or pre-quilted cotton for insulation.
- Directions are given for fabric or webbing straps and for alternate tabs with rectangular rings and handles. These can be made with contrasting fabric, cork, leather or vinyl.
WINED DOWN is an upright wine tote with a secret - the top cuff slides down for pouring. This makes WINED DOWN ultimately pour-table.
- Finished Size: 3-1/2” (8.9 cm) square at the base x 13” (33 cm) tall
- For a chilled wine, there is the added advantage of a bit of fleece insulation to help keep the chill.
- You can bring along a hostess/host gift in a paper bag but why would you when this pour-table, wine tote is so easy to make and so classy too?
And we know that some people also use these totes for carrying other items such as knitting projects. See individual listings for more detail and more photos.