About This Pattern
- written instructions
- charted instructions
- worked in the round
- 140 - 160 yards (128 - 146 meters) 4-ply yarn (merino singles recommended)
- 2mm needles (or size needed for gauge) suitable for working in the round
- 3 stitch markers, 1 of which you can tell apart from the others
- your preferred blocking equipment
SizingPerforate comes in three sizes: Small, Medium, and Large, and is designed to be worn with around 1" / 2.5cm negative ease.
Small: 5.5" tall by 5.6" diameter (13.5cm tall by 14.1cm diameter) to fit hands up to 6" at knuckle / wrist.
Medium: 6.5" tall by 6.4" diameter (16.5cm tall by 15.9cm diameter) to fit hands up to 7" at knuckle / wrist.
Large: 6.5" tall by 7.1" diameter (16.5cm tall by 17.9cm diameter) to fit hands up to 8" at knuckle / wrist.
Accessible VersionThe accessible version of this pattern is included with your download. It has been formatted to suit low vision / print challenged knitters and to be compatible with screen readers.
Specifically, the pattern has:
- 24 point sans-serif font (Arial) throughout
- Fully saturated black text on white background
- Single column layout
- Left-aligned text
- No italics
- No header or footer – just page numbers (bottom left)
- Consistent use of heading tags for easy navigation
- Internal links to aid navigation
- All instructions written out in text without reliance on diagrams or charts
- All words written out in full (i.e. no abbreviations)
- No bulleted lists
- No tables*
All of my patterns have been tested and tech edited, and include details of how to contact me should you need pattern support.
Please note that patterns are for personal use only. If you would like to use one of my patterns to make items to sell or for teaching a class, please get in touch. Yarn store owners are very welcome to make samples.