Rainbow Strip Quilt PDF Pattern
This quilt pattern is all about the 2½" strip, otherwise known as the jelly roll strip, and features a clever 'tube' technique to create these striking square blocks which are then sewn on-point with sashing strips.
The pattern includes:
• Full materials requirements
• Full colour instructions
• Cutting Instructions
• Piecing instructions
• Ideas for quilting
Finished size: approx. 60" square
Skill level: Intermediate
You will need:
* Twenty-four 2.” x WOF strips made up of 12 different colours in the rainbow spectrum.
* 2.3m of Background fabric
* Template plastic or freezer paper.
* 40cm co-ordinating fabric for the binding.
* 160 x 160cm (64” sq) backing and wadding.
IMPORTANT: This pattern assumes the reader has the knowledge to baste, quilt and bind the quilt. However for those of you new to quilting I have added some tutorials on this on my website in the Beginner's Quilt Section.
Make sure to read the whole pattern all the way through before beginning your project.
Want to add more items to your cart? Add to your cart, then just close this page and select the next item from the website, the cart will remember what is in it :-) Keep doing that til you are ready to checkout.