Pay what you want: (minimum €6.50)
DESCRIPTIONChamomile Dreams is a bright and happy shawl worked in two colors of luscious merino singles. The shawl features stockinette and simple, flowery lace. But don’t drift into dreamland just yet because there’s a little trick to this lace: it’s worked on both sides of the shawl.
Chamomile Dreams is worked on the bias to make an asymmetrical triangle. Pick two contrasting colors of fingering weight yarn to make the chamomile lace pop.
The shawl comes in two sizes: three or five lace repeats in the border.
The pattern is written with both metric and US terminology. Both written and charted instructions are given for the lace pattern.
Share your project with the hashtags #chamomiledreams and #talviknits.
- Small [Large]
- 3  lace repeats in the border
- Wingspan: approx. 165  cm / 5’5” [6’1”]
- Depth: approx. 55  cm / 21¾ [25½]"
YarnPrimrose Yarn Co. Adelaide (100% superwash wool, 398 m/115 g), 2 colors
- Main color (MC): 1 skein in the colorway Dark Cavern
- Contrast color (CC): 1 skein in the colorway Spiced Curry
- MC: approx. 365  m / 400  yd
- CC: approx. 160  m / 175  yd
- 3.5 mm / US #4 long (80–100 cm / 32–40”) circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge)
- Darning needle