This gently flowing stream babbles over pebbles in the shallows, parts to go around a branch sticking up, and flows smoothly where the water deepens. Coordinates with the Lazy River cowl pattern.
Mitts are worked in the round with thumb gussets. The focus of the stitch pattern is on the back of the hand. The rest of the mitt is worked in twisted rib for a comfortable fit.
- Yarn: fingering weight; 140 [170, 190] yards.
- Model: Claudia Hand Painted Yarns fingering weight in Indian Turquoise in medium size; 175 yards in 50g; 100% merino.
- Needles: US 1 (2.25 mm).
- Gauge: 8 sts and 10 rows to 1 inch in twisted rib (relaxed) worked in the round.
- Finished size: 5.75 [6.75, 7.75] inches.
- Stitch instructions: Charted and written.
Want a matching cowl? Go see Lazy River, or Confluence if you want both patterns.