Digital Footprint - Lessons in Digital Literacy
Students need to know how their digital footprint evolves and how they can control and develop their digital footprint so that it has a positive impact on their future. This lesson helps students develop their ability to understand and research the impact of digital footprint and share their views and opinions about how it is used.
- To develop students’ understanding of digital footprint and how it impacts their lives.
- To help students understand how to develop a positive digital footprint.
- Intermediate + (B2 - C2)
- Note pad: https://cryptpad.fr/pad/
- Whiteboard: https://cryptpad.fr/pad/
- Teachers' Guide (PDF)
- Digital presentation: Demonstration Copy
- Infographic - Digital Footprint: https://bit.ly/2WiLDhn