Introverts & Extroverts - Lessons in Digital Literacy
You can see a demo copy of the student materials here: https://bit.ly/2q1sqNq
- To develop students’ understanding and ability to formulate and express opinions about introverts and extroverts.
- To develop students’ abilities to study and research effectively using digital tools.
- To develop students’ abilities to read and understand visual information.
- To develop students’ abilities to check the credibility of online information.
- To develop students’ abilities to carry out online research and to represent their findings visually.
- To develop students’ abilities to extract information from research and create informative text based on their findings.
The plan includes a number of research tasks that develop students’ abilities to create and carry out online research and create online questionnaires.
There is also a reporting task which helps students to develop the ability to analyze, synergize and share information as written text.
The download files include:
- Step by step lesson plan with links to digital teacher and student presentation
- Photocopiable worksheets