In this lesson, students will explore their views of what makes someone an introvert or extrovert. They will study an infographic which links the characteristics of each to different types of jobs and reflect on how the information applies to their own lives.
You can see a demo copy of the student materials here: https://bit.ly/2q1sqNq
- To develop students’ understanding and ability to formulate and express opinions about introverts and extroverts.
- To develop students’ abilities to study and research effectively using digital tools.
- To develop students’ abilities to read and understand visual information.
- To develop students’ abilities to check the credibility of online information.
- To develop students’ abilities to carry out online research and to represent their findings visually.
- To develop students’ abilities to extract information from research and create informative text based on their findings.
The plan includes a number of research tasks that develop students’ abilities to create and carry out online research and create online questionnaires.
There is also a reporting task which helps students to develop the ability to analyze, synergize and share information as written text.
The download files include:
- Step by step lesson plan with links to digital teacher and student presentation
- Photocopiable worksheets