Breakfast around the World - Lessons in Digital Literacy
In this lesson, students will find out about the different things people usually have for breakfast in different countries and they will develop an awareness of the importance of having a good breakfast.
- To develop students’ abilities to think critically and form informed opinions.
- To develop students’ abilities to understand statistical information.
- To develop students’ abilities to check the credibility of online information.
- To develop students’ abilities to carry out and create online research and to represent their findings visually.
- To develop students’ abilities to extract information from research and create informative text based on their findings.
You can see an example version of the materials here: Sample Copy
- Complete lesson plan
- Photocopiable worksheets
The plan also contains links to a dynamic digital presentation that the teacher can use in the classroom and students' version that can be used by the students to follow the lesson on their digital devices.