Chocolate - Lessons in Digital Literacy
In this lesson, students share their feelings and views about chocolate and study an infographic about the benefits of eating chocolate. They then research the information in the infographic to find out if it is true and find sources that support the information. They finish by creating a presentation of their findings.
- To enable students to understand and research the credibility of information from an infographic.
- Intermediate + (B1- C2)
- Note pad: https://cryptpad.fr/pad/
- Whiteboard: https://cryptpad.fr/pad/
- Teachers' Classroom Guide (PDF)
- Digital presentation: Demonstration copy
- Infographic - Chocolate facts: https://bit.ly/3ArqG3d